Do NOT order if your phone does not allow you to enter unlock code. No refunds for those!
Unlock any SonyEricsson Xperia Phones locked to any Network worldwide
The service submission goes every Monday and code is delivered every tuesday midnight or latest by wednesday morning ( London Time)
This service works over API . Once IMEI is ordered there is strictly no cancellations.
The service wil generate all set of Unlock codes NCK SPCK NLCK NLCK4U ETC
Please Only Use NCK code don't try other codes as you may block your phone permanently.
Only if your phone needs and SP CODE (Service Provider code). then use SPCK CODE.
Please do not use this service for Telcel or any other Mexico or any other network provider who delivers his phones with broken GDFS (0 Code Entry Left) or phone which has "too many wrong codes".
* Before ordering make sure your phone is not hard locked by many wrong codes entered previously, because in that case codes will NOT work and will not be refunded as well.
To check in Xperia X10 which simlock is in, please do:
1. Start up the phone and press the Menu key ( ) and Back key ( ) as follows:
2. Pressing Key Sequences: Menu Back Back Menu Back Menu Menu Back
Note: Please make sure the phone have SIMLOCK when pressing these keys to get into the Service menu.
Also You can check there is counter of wrong code is blocked.
For new Sony and Xperia Phones
Switch on your phone without SIM card and dial *#*#7378423#*#*
Select Service Info and then Simlock If X is with Network and it is not 0 you can unlock your phone via code
If X is 0 your counter is locked then unlocking via code is NOT possible.
SonyEricsson phones will still ask to enter unlock code despite it's a blocked phone. Follow the instructions we given above to check counter status first.
In case Provided Unlock code Fails to Unlock your phone?
1. Make sure your phone has enough unlock attempts
2. We need a video proof uploaded on Youtube with phone showing first enough unlock attempts (more than 2+ attempts) which is showing the phone counter video and the exact code is being entered without touching any other keys.
Excuses like my phone unlock attempts are over after entering the code, I have returned the phone back to my customer will NOT be accepted.
We will simply ignore such requests.
Alert : In case the provided unlock code doesn't not work you will need to follow the steps mentioned below
1. IMEI + Model + Network Locked + Code input must be recored on video.
2. Show that your phone has more than 2 attempts to enter unlock code left.
3. Video Proof (YouTube only).