*** Do NOT submit T-Mobile IMEIs here, no refund! ***
MetroPCS ONLY, strictly no refund for wrong networks!
This service supports all MetroPCS phones locked with the Device Unlock app.
We only refund for "NOT ELIGIBLE FOR UNLOCK" issue.
We will NOT refund for ANY other errors / connectivity issues.
Wrong carrier = No refund.
If you do not agree do NOT order this service.
Run the unlock app on your device and check.
No Refunds are given if your phone shows any of these errors:
"Communication Error", "Server not responding", "Device not recognized", "Failure in processing your request" etc.
It is important to check BEFORE ordering if your phone has any connectivity issues such as those described above.
If the answer is yes then try:
1. Hard Reset
2. Firmware Upgrade
Make sure your phone can communicate with "Device Unlock App" server BEFORE placing your order.
MetroPCS USA Mobile Device Unlock App (Android Official Unlock service)
Device Unlock is an Android app that allows you to request and apply a mobile device unlock directly from the device.
Thanks to this app, we’re now able to Register any IMEI as “Eligible” in the MetroPCS Database so you can unlock your phone using the “Device Unlock” App right from your device.
All MetroPCS models which require app unlock are supported, including:
- · Alcatel OneTouch Evolve (OT-5024N)
- · Alcatel OneTouch POP Astro (OT-5042T)
- Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL
- Alcatel TRU
- Alcatel Fierce 4
- · Coolpad Rogue (3320A)
- Coolpad Catalyst
- · HTC One M9
- · HTC Desire 626s
- HTC Desire 530
- Kyocera DuraForce XD
- Kyocera Hydro Elite
- · Kyocera Hydro LIFE (C6530)
- · Kyocera Hydro Wave (C6740)
- LG Aristo
- · LG G Stylo (H631)
- LG Stylo 2 Plus
- · LG G4 (H811)
- · LG G5
- · LG Leon LTE (H345)
- · LG K7 and K10
- · LG V10 and V20
- · Samsung Galaxy Avant (SM-G386T)
- · Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920T)
- · Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (SM-G925T)
- · Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ (SM-G928T)
- · Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G930T)
- · Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935T)
- · Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920T)
- · Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (SM-G530T)
- · Samsung Galaxy Core Prime (SM-G360T)
- · Samsung Galaxy J
- Samsung Galaxy J7
- · Samsung Galaxy On5
- · Sony Xperia Z3 (D6616)
- · ZTE Avid Plus (Z828)
- ZTE Avid Trio
- ZTE ZMax Pro
- · ZTE Obsidian (Z820)
- · ZTE Zinger (Z667T)
- ZTE Midnight PRO LT
- · All other MetroPCS devices that require unlock by app
Once the unlock request is processed:
1. Make sure you have an active data connection via 3G/4G/LTE or Wi-Fi.
2. From the Application list, tap Device Unlock. (Note: The application may be located in the MetroPCS folder.)
3. Tap Continue.
4. Choose "Permanent Unlock".
5. If successful, restart the device to apply the settings.
Note: If you do not restart the device, you will have a persistent alert in the notification tray.
Processing may take a bit longer on weekends and holidays.
Video proof is required for all refund requests.