How To Unlock Apple iPhone:
1. Submit 15-digit IMEI to our server (get your IMEI by dialing *#06# on the phone you need to unlock)
2. Wait until we reply your order as "Unlocked"
3. Install most recent version of iTunes on your computer
4. Connect the phone to iTunes with a non-accepted SIM card (different carrier's SIM card)
6. Wait until iTunes detects the phone
7. Now disconnect the phone and reconnect it after 10-30 seconds.
8. Wait for iTunes to detect the phone again. Now your iPhone is fully unlocked!
NOTE: This is a permanent unlock solution for Apple iPhones as the IMEI is registered as "Unlocked" in Apple database. Your phone will always stay unlocked even after iOS updates!
Why is my Apple iPhone locked?
When you purchase a cell phone it is often offered at a discounted price by the cellular network. In return for this generosity they "lock" your phone to their network, so that you can only use their wireless plan. This means that you cannot use another carrier's SIM card of another network, and if you try to do so the phone will display "Phone Restricted", “Contact Service Provider”, “Enter Unlock Code”, "SIM not supported" or a similar message. Unlocking the phone removes this lock, allowing you to use your Apple iPhone on any GSM wireless network anywhere in the world.
Why should I unlock my Apple iPhone?
• Save a fortune abroad by using cheap local SIM cards rather than expensive roaming rates.
• Increase the resale value of your Apple iPhone.
• Use your work and personal SIM card in your unlocked Apple iPhone no need to carry two phones.
• Get the best value tariffs by swapping SIM cards to take advantage of the latest offers.
• Is safe and does not void Apple iPhone’s warranty.
Will I have to unlock my Apple iPhone every time I change SIM Card?
No, even if you upgrade the software (flash) or hard reset your Apple iPhone, it remains permanently unlocked, no matter what you do to it.
What is a SIM Card?
A SIM card or Subscriber Identity Module is a portable memory chip used in GSM phones. The SIM Card allows users to change phones by simply removing the SIM Card from one cell phone and inserting it into another. The SIM holds personal identity information, cell phone number, phone book, text messages and other data.
How does the remote unlocking work?
Upon successful order submission, we will process your Apple iPhone's unique IMEI number and email back an unlock code.
What does IMEI mean?
The International Mobile Equipment Identity or IMEI is a 15 digit serial number unique to every GSM cell phone. We generate the unlocking code from the IMEI, this is called remote unlocking.
How to get the IMEI#?
Enter *#06# into your phone to retrieve the unique 15 digit IMEI number. It can also be found printed on the back of the phone underneath the battery.
Is cable and software required?
No software or cable is required at all.
How safe is it and is it guaranteed to work?
Removing the network restriction on your Apple iPhone with unlocking codes is the safest and fastest way to unlock a cell phone. There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Apple iPhone or void warranty. You simply enter the unlock codes directly into your Apple iPhone via the Apple iPhone’s keypad to remove the network restriction. We guarantee it to work or your money back.
Is cell phone unlocking legal?
Yes, it is legal. On November 26, 2006, the U.S. Copyright Office ruled that consumers can legally unlock their cell phones in order to use them with rival carriers.
|Views : 1073|